Safely load, transport and unload all types of vehicles, plant & equipment.
- Training provided
- Potential to start from home
- Work for the industry leader
About Nationwide Group – Nationwide Towing & Transport
Nationwide Group comprises of Eastern Van Services Pty Ltd, Nationwide Roadside Services Pty Ltd and Nationwide Towing & Transport Pty Ltd. Collectively the group operating out of four major states, delivers safe automotive & specialist transport solutions. Recently the Royal Auto Club of Victoria (RACV) acquired a majority shareholding.
Nationwide Towing & Transport an industry leader and award-winning business established in 1987, is the largest towing and transport operator in Australia and delivers approximately 400,000 towing and transport solutions per annum across Australia for all types of vehicles, a wide range of plant and equipment, unique items and other specialty services such as salvage, clearways, storage and auctions.
Our scale takes many by surprise with a workforce of over 530 representatives and a truck fleet of over 250 vehicles operating nationally.
As a Nationwide Tow Truck Operator, you will be responsible for the safe loading, transportation and unloading of all types of vehicle, plant and equipment across Victoria.
We are now on the look out for dedicated and determined people with outstanding customer service skills, a positive attitude and an excellent work ethic to become a Tow Truck Operator with us.
- 13 day training provided – learn how to load and unload safely
- Ongoing support & training
- Modern fleet
- Set roster
- Uniform provided
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program – includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- HR, MC and/or HC licence required
- Minimum 12 months truck driving experience
- Experience operating and/or transporting plant and equipment is preferred but not required
- Car-carrier experience is a bonus
- Good geographical knowledge of Melbourne and surrounding suburbs
- Excellent customer service experience
- Safety focused
- Problem solving skills
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.