- Australia’s leading towing and transport company
- Hybrid role – work in the field while training new and existing Tow Truck Operators!
- Support operational workload
- Gold Coast based role
About Nationwide Group – Nationwide Towing & Transport
Nationwide Group comprises of Eastern Van Services Pty Ltd, Nationwide Roadside Services Pty Ltd and Nationwide Towing & Transport Pty Ltd. Collectively the group operating out of four major states, delivers safe automotive & specialist transport solutions. Recently the Royal Auto Club of Victoria (RACV) acquired a majority shareholding.
Nationwide Towing & Transport an industry leader and award-winning business established in 1987, is the largest towing and transport operator in Australia and delivers approximately 400,000 towing and transport solutions per annum across Australia for all types of vehicles, a wide range of plant and equipment, unique items and other specialty services such as salvage, clearways, storage and auctions.
Our scale takes many by surprise with a workforce of over 530 representatives and a truck fleet of over 250 vehicles operating nationally.
We have an exciting opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic Tow Truck Operator (TTO) to join our Service Delivery team in a diverse and varied hybrid role that allows for you to develop and train new and existing TTOs!
Reporting to our Service Delivery Manager – QLD, you will also work closely with the Service Delivery and Learning & Development Team.
As a TTO Trainer you will be required to assist the Service Delivery team with the operational workload day-to-day as well as training, upskilling, mentoring and guiding Tow Truck Operators as needed. With a strong safety focus you will provide one on one training and support and contribute to the improvement and development of our training model.
Additionally, we offer a friendly team environment, induction, training, a wellness program and opportunities for career progression. We encourage, support and nurture initiative.
- Provide support to Service Delivery Team
- Assist with operational workload
- Facilitate training packages to new TTOs
- Retrain and upskill existing TTOs
- Promote and enforce safe work practices
- Investigate and resolve complaints and incidents
- Enforce and monitor procedure compliance
- Perform Audits on trucks and TTOs
- Prepare vehicle damage reports
- Assist with ICT and fleet duties
- Manage licensing and inductions for trucks and TTOs
- Liaise with customers where necessary
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program – includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- Experience in a similar role
- HC or MC licence (or willing to obtain)
- Forklift and Elevated Work Platform Licence (or willing to obtain)
- Experience facilitating one-on-one or group training programs
- Innovative thinking and ability to problem solve passion
- Interest in continuous adult learning and development
- Passion for safety
- Flexible and able to work autonomously
- Self-motivated to achieve training outcomes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.