Safely load, transport and unload all types of vehicles, plant and equipment across Gold Coast and South Brisbane.
- Australia’s leading towing & transport company
- Set roster | Modern fleet | Free training
- Full time opportunity
- Varied & exciting work – no two days are the same!
About Nationwide Group – Nationwide Towing & Transport
Nationwide Group comprises of Eastern Van Services Pty Ltd, Nationwide Roadside Services Pty Ltd and Nationwide Towing & Transport Pty Ltd. Collectively the group operating out of four major states, delivers safe automotive & specialist transport solutions. Recently the Royal Auto Club of Victoria (RACV) acquired a majority shareholding.
Nationwide Towing & Transport an industry leader and award-winning business established in 1987, is the largest towing and transport operator in Australia and delivers approximately 400,000 towing and transport solutions per annum across Australia for all types of vehicles, a wide range of plant and equipment, unique items and other specialty services such as salvage, clearways, storage and auctions.
Our scale takes many by surprise with a workforce of over 530 representatives and a truck fleet of over 250 vehicles operating nationally.
About the role
As a Nationwide Tow Truck Operator, you will be responsible for the safe loading, transportation and unloading of all types of vehicle, plant and equipment across Gold Coast and South Brisbane.
We are now on the lookout for dedicated and determined people with outstanding customer service skills, a positive attitude and an excellent work ethic to become a Tow Truck Operator with Nationwide Towing & Transport.
- 13 day training program provided – learn how to load and unload safely
- Ongoing support & training
- Modern fleet
- Set roster
- Uniform provided
- Job security
- No two days are the same – plenty of variety
- A variety of trucks, loads and challenges
- Work autonomously
- Opportunity for career progression into a Mentor role!
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- MC or HC licence required
- Minimum 12 months truck driving experience
- Good geographical knowledge of Gold Coast & South Brisbane
- Excellent customer service experience
- Safety focused
- Problem solving skills
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.