We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Service Delivery team.
- Australia’s leading towing and transport company
- Dynamic role with ongoing support and growth opportunities
- Noble Park location
About Nationwide Group – Nationwide Towing & Transport
Nationwide Group comprises of Eastern Van Services Pty Ltd, Nationwide Roadside Services Pty Ltd and Nationwide Towing & Transport Pty Ltd. Collectively the group operating out of four major states, delivers safe automotive & specialist transport solutions. Recently the Royal Auto Club of Victoria (RACV) acquired a majority shareholding.
Nationwide Towing & Transport an industry leader and award-winning business established in 1987, is the largest towing and transport operator in Australia and delivers approximately 400,000 towing and transport solutions per annum across Australia for all types of vehicles, a wide range of plant and equipment, unique items and other specialty services such as salvage, clearways, storage and auctions.
Our scale takes many by surprise with a workforce of over 530 representatives and a truck fleet of over 250 vehicles operating nationally.
We are currently looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Service Delivery Manager to join our fast-paced team located in Noble Park.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Team Leader, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to a team of Tow Truck Operators with the aim of delivering complete customer satisfaction. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and be an integral part of our Victorian Service Delivery Team.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Supervise and manage all administrative requirements of a team of Tow Truck Operators
- Nurture and develop strong and effective relationships with drivers and internal departments
- Assist the Service Delivery Team with complaint investigations
- Monitor and manage driver performance
- Participate in recruitment and selection
- Promote and enforce safe work practises
- Provide superior customer service
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Schedule and prepare driver meetings
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Fatigue Management Policy in line with Chain of Responsibility
Other hidden gems
- Flexible Working Arrangements
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program – includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
- Culture Club
Skills & experience
- Previous experience in a supervisory/management role
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to support, build relationships, manage and motivate a diverse workforce
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Ability to provide excellent customer service
- Confident and professional manner
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Effective decision making
- Flexibility within a highly dynamic environment
- Strong willingness to learn with a professional and motivated approach to work
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to work well under pressure
Transport Industry experience is an advantage but not essential.
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.