Are you looking to move on from the workshop? Get out on the road, show off your diagnostic skills and assist motorists?
- Great earning potential and rewards
- Be the ‘Hero’ and make people’s day
- Independent role with great support
- Vehicle, fuel car, mobile phone, uniforms and training all provided
- Full time, part time & casual positions available
About Nationwide Group – Nationwide Roadside Services
Nationwide Group comprises of Eastern Van Services Pty Ltd, Nationwide Roadside Services Pty Ltd and Nationwide Towing & Transport Pty Ltd. Collectively the group operating out of four major states, delivers safe automotive & specialist transport solutions. Recently the Royal Auto Club of Victoria (RACV) acquired a majority shareholding.
Eastern Van Services and Nationwide Roadside Services established in 1999 provide approximately 400,000 emergency roadside assistance services annually on behalf of the auto clubs in 3 states.
The Nationwide Group consists of a workforce of over 530 representatives and a fleet of over 400 vehicles operating nationally.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career and to move out of the workshop environment and find some freedom. We are looking for your positive attitude and excellent diagnostic abilities to provide Roadside Assistance to RAC Members in the Perth Metro & Southern areas including Rockingham & Mandurah.
Roadside Assistance may involve anything from installing batteries, lock outs, changing flat tyres to fault diagnosis and conducting minor mechanical repairs. You will be provided with training and ongoing support from our dedicated and experienced team.
Various shifts are available covering days, evenings, nights, and weekends on a full time, part time or casual basis.
Skills & experience
- Strong customer focus and a ‘willing to help’ attitude
- A Motor Mechanic or Automotive Electrician trade qualification
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with a wide variety of vehicles
- Ability to meet agreed KPIs
- Work autonomously and manage yourself
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of operating in a safety accredited working environment
- Ability to work on a rotating roster
Applicants with the following will be highly regarded
- Ability to work nights and weekends
- Motor Vehicle Repairers Certificate (preferably Class 18 LVW)
How to apply
To APPLY please submit your resume and cover letter. If you have an enquiry contact Courtney from the Operations Department on (08) 6377 7905 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.