An exciting opportunity to join a well renowned national company! Receive, allocate, investigate and resolve a wide array of cases, feedback items, complaints and claims.
- Varied role with exposure to the whole business!
- Australia’s largest towing & transport company
- Blackburn location – work close to home!
About Nationwide Group
Nationwide Group comprises of Eastern Van Services Pty Ltd, Nationwide Roadside Services Pty Ltd and Nationwide Towing & Transport Pty Ltd. Collectively the group operating out of four major states, delivers safe automotive & specialist transport solutions. Recently the Royal Auto Club of Victoria (RACV) acquired a majority shareholding.
As an award-winning and certified industry leader, Nationwide has grown to be the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport services in Australia. Over the last 32+ years, Nationwide has consolidated a fragmented industry to create a truly national provider with high levels of service, governance and professionalism.
Nationwide’s credibility and professionalism is reflected by the calibre of our customers which include Australian Automobile Clubs, leading insurers, statutory corporations, roads authorities, Police and regulatory bodies, councils, leading corporates and the general public.
As an innovator and leader in the industry, Nationwide has built its reputation around a platform of service excellence and compliance, based on systems and processes in areas of quality, safety and advanced technology.
Much of Nationwide’s success can be attributed to its investment in people and a consistent strategy, vision and values. “Our people have driven the Company’s achievements and growth, making Nationwide a great place to work”.
As a key player in the Quality team, this role will manage incoming feedback (CICs) through the Continuous Improvement Database, drive continual improvement, and will display a passion for all things quality by taking a holistic approach and acting as an influencer within the business to promote a continual improvement culture.
In this fast paced role, you will be responsible for receiving, allocating, investigating and resolving a wide array of cases, feedback items, complaints and claims. You will ensure all items are thoroughly investigated and corrective and preventative actions are applied and implemented (end to end management) in line with company policies and procedures to ensure a quality outcome for the customer or business. As an integral part of a small team, you will promote a culture of quality, continuous improvement and customer service!
This is a fantastic prospect for someone seeking to work within a dynamic and growing organisation that is quality and safety focused and certified to ISO14001, ISO9001 and AS4801 standards nationally.
Additionally, we offer a friendly team environment, induction and training and opportunities for career progression and exposure to broad business functions and projects. We encourage, support and nurture initiative.
- Manage and maintain our internal quality management system database
- Receive, investigate and resolve a wide array of customer and internal cases, feedback items, complaints and claims
- End to end management of vehicle insurance claims
- Produce and communicate reports to stakeholders
- Maintain and support key client and internal relationships
- Opportunities for improvement are identified, investigated, communicated, and implemented
- All continual improvement initiatives and actions are recorded in the Continuous Improvement Database and corrective and preventative actions are implemented
- Ad-hoc administration
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program – includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a customer service or dispute resolutions environment
- Prior experience in a position involving complaints and/or insurance claims
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Dispute resolution, negotiation or mediation experience
- Exposure to dealing with important clients and complex problems
- Methodical approach when dealing with claim and complaint investigations
- Ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrated ability to identify and promote internal processes, service excellence and continual improvement
- Ability to analyse, investigate and prepare written responses within required timeframes in order to deliver professional and positive customer service
- Sound questioning, conflict resolution, negotiation and listening skills
- Excellent Phone Manner
- Intermediate-Advanced Computer Skills – Microsoft Office
- Superior attention to detail
- High ability to problem solve and interpret complex information
- Exceptional organisation and time management skills and ability to prioritise
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check.
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.