Who we are
Nationwide Group is the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport solutions in Australia. Over 600 Nationwide representatives provide services in Victoria, NSW, Queensland and WA.
What we care about
We are proud to keep Australia moving. We’re here to deliver Australia’s most trusted roadside and transport solutions. We believe in:
- Innovation – seek to create a better way
- Accountability – own it, see it through
- Courage – challenge yourself and others to grow
- Teamwork – together, we achieve more
Above all, we care about you. How do we do this? We offer flexible working arrangements, genuine opportunities for career progression, an employee benefits program and much more. We’ve even won awards for our investment in people, including an Employer of Choice 2020 in the Australian Business Awards.
Due to continual business growth, we are currently seeking vibrant and enthusiastic Customer Service Professionals to join our dynamic and close knit Customer Service team located at our head office in Noble Park.
This is not your average Call Centre job! It is a busy, challenging and varied role where every call and every day is different. We pride ourselves on being fully committed to delivering exceptional customer service to each and every customer.
If you are looking for a role where you get to develop effective transport solutions for our valued customers, then this is the role for you!
We are a 24/7 business. Successful candidates must be available for shifts between the hours of 9:00am – 6:00pm Monday to Friday and some weekend work.
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Inbound/Outbound Calls & emails
- Be the first point of contact for all customer bookings, quotes and enquiries
- Use initiative to find customer focused solutions
- Develop relationships with co-workers and key customers
- Actively engage in a culture of business improvement
Some of the advantages of joining our team
- Employee benefits program, including roadside assistance membership, insurance and accommodation discounts
- Opportunities for career development
- Friendly team environment
- Culture club with social and wellbeing initiatives
- Flexible working arrangements
- Employee Assistance Program
- Induction & training
Skills & experience
You will have proven customer service skills, honed with your experience in either a Call Centre, Reception, Retail, Hospitality and/or the Transport & Logistics environment. When it comes down to it, you have a passion for exceeding customer expectations with your “can do” attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Professional and motivated work ethic
- High level problem solving skills and the ability to “think on your feet”
Successful candidates will be required to complete 3 weeks of full time training.
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.