A true generalist role where you will enhance, develop, coordinate and facilitate a wide range of learning & development programs across the group.
- Autonomous & challenging role
- Friendly team environment
- Noble Park location
About Nationwide Group
Nationwide Group comprises Nationwide Towing & Transport, Eastern Van Services and Nationwide Roadside Services and was established in 1987. In October 2017, the RACV became a major shareholder of Nationwide Group.
As an award-winning and certified industry leader, Nationwide has grown to be the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport services in Australia. Over the last 32+ years, Nationwide has consolidated a fragmented industry to create a truly national provider with high levels of service, governance and professionalism.
Nationwide’s credibility and professionalism is reflected by the calibre of our customers which include Australian Automobile Clubs, leading insurers, statutory corporations, roads authorities, Police and regulatory bodies, councils, leading corporates and the general public.
As an innovator and leader in the industry, Nationwide has built its reputation around a platform of service excellence and compliance, based on systems and processes in areas of quality, safety and advanced technology.
Much of Nationwide’s success can be attributed to its investment in people and a consistent strategy, vision and values. “Our people have driven the Company’s achievements and growth, making Nationwide a great place to work”.
A true generalist role, with two direct reports this is an exciting opportunity to shape the direction of learning and development across a national organisation.
The role supports our commitment to team capability development from learning needs analysis, to program development, implementation and evaluation of learning effectiveness.
Aligning with Nationwide’s strategic and operational goals, a key focus will be to review existing programs (operational & leadership) to identify opportunities for improvement, and to drive the learning experience through the LMS (SumTotal).
- Oversee and lead the L&D function
- Work with key stakeholders and subject matter experts to identify learning needs and design and deliver a range of training programs
- Capture, analyse and apply feedback to continually improve training programs
- Develop and maintain a national annual training and development calendar
- Partner with external providers to source quality and timely learning solutions
- Take ownership for developing and reviewing internal L&D approaches across the organisation
- Project work around the roll out of new or revised training programs
- Provide advice and support around organisational development initiatives
- Manage and add value enhancing the learning experience through the LMS
- Ensure learning compliance across the business, including records management
- Collaborate with and inspire people to embrace a learning culture
- Perform general administrative tasks related to the L&D function
- Manage or assist with projects
- Facilitate training programs/inductions/workshops
Other hidden gems
- Flexible working arrangements
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program – includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- Understanding of adult learning principles
- Excellent engagement and relationship management skills
- Some instructional design and facilitation skills
- Experience enhancing the learning experience through an LMS
- Demonstrated experience in developing and delivering training in line with project deadlines
- Exceptional organisation skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and deliverables
- Strong attention to detail and a keen eye for error
- Flexibility and adaptability in order to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment, or willing to undertake
- Computer literacy and intermediate skills in MS Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with good attention to detail
How to apply
To APPLY, please submit your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check.
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.