TOW TRUCK DRIVER | OPTION TO OWN YOUR TRUCK
Safely load, transport and unload all types of vehicles, plant and equipment across North-West, West, South-West & South suburbs of Sydney. Real earning potential!
- Australia’s leading towing & transport company
- Set roster | Modern fleet | Free training
- Opportunities to purchase & run your own truck
- Varied & exciting work – no two days are the same!
About Nationwide Towing & Transport
Working for Nationwide Towing & Transport means being part of an industry leader and award-winning, privately owned business that has grown in size to be the largest towing and transport operator in Australia.
Our scale takes many by surprise with a workforce of over 500 representatives and a fleet of over 250 vehicles operating nationally.
Each year, we provide over 400,000 towing and transport solutions across Australia for all types of vehicles, a wide range of plant and equipment, unique items and other specialty services such as salvage, clearways, storage and auctions.
About the role
As a Tow Truck Driver, you will be responsible for the safe loading, transportation and unloading of all types of vehicles, plant and equipment across the North West, West, South West & South suburbs of Sydney.
You have the option to join our fleet in your own truck or by purchasing one of our existing trucks. As an Owner Driver you will gain the added benefits of:
- Increased earning potential
- Truck finance options available
- Be your own boss
- Option to grow your business with more trucks and additional drivers
- FREE 13 day training provided (valued at $2,000) - Earn $$ during training!
- Ongoing support
- Modern fleet
- Set roster
- Weekly payments
- Work provided to you
- Excellent rates
- Opportunity to travel interstate
Skills and experience
- Heavy vehicle drivers licence required
- NSW Tow Truck Drivers Certificate (call Glenyse on 02 8378 4405 if you wish to discuss further)
- Previous truck driving experience
- Good geographical knowledge of Sydney and surrounding suburbs
- Excellent customer service experience
- Great communication
- Safety focused
- Problem solving skills
- Flexible availability
- Hunger & passion to succeed
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Georgie from the HR Department on (02) 8378 4470 for a confidential discussion.
Please note: Candidates will be required to undergo a pre employment medical and police check
*No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NSW Operator Licence #13080
Click here to APPLY.