ADMINISTRATION OFFICER - EVS
We are currently seeking a sharp, confident and professional Administration Officer to join our dynamic team located in Blackburn relocating shortly to Noble Park.
- Varied & exciting role
- Friendly team environment
- Opportunities to grow and develop your career
- Blackburn location – relocating to new office in Noble Park!
About Nationwide Group – Eastern Van Services
Nationwide Group comprises of Eastern Van Services Pty Ltd, Nationwide Roadside Services Pty Ltd and Nationwide Towing & Transport Pty Ltd. Collectively the group operating out of four major states, delivers safe automotive & specialist transport solutions. Recently the Royal Auto Club of Victoria (RACV) acquired a majority shareholding.
Eastern Van Services and Nationwide Roadside Services established in 1999 provide approximately 400,000 emergency roadside assistance services annually on behalf of the auto clubs in 3 states.
The Nationwide Group consists of a workforce of over 530 representatives and a fleet of over 400 vehicles operating nationally.
We are currently seeking an experienced Administration Officer to assist in the general day-to-day operations of the National head office. This role supports both the Victorian and National operation teams.
- Address all inbound call enquiries
- Support Quality
- Maintain filing and archiving
- General office duties
- Produce reports
- Assist with the preparation and alterations of rosters
- Assist with coordinating meetings
- Assist with Accounts and Payroll processing
- Develop Newsletters and other documentation
- Maintain the standard of all documents to ensure compliance with Quality Standards.
- Administration support to senior management
- Ensure all databases are current to meet business need
- Assist with ad hoc projects and duties
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills
- Ability to take initiative & be proactive
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- An energetic and driven approach to work
- Proven experience in developing and producing documents and procedures
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter (.docx or .pdf formats accepted only).
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check
Eastern Van Services is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.