A varied role for an enthusiastic individual with exceptional time management, superior attention to detail and previous analytical and leadership support experience.
- Rewarding and varied full time role
- Leading Australian transport company
- Blackburn Location - relocating to new office in Noble Park!
About Nationwide Group
Nationwide Group comprises of Eastern Van Services Pty Ltd, Nationwide Roadside Services Pty Ltd and Nationwide Towing & Transport Pty Ltd. Collectively the group operating out of four major states, delivers safe automotive & specialist transport solutions. Recently the Royal Auto Club of Victoria (RACV) acquired a majority shareholding.
As an award-winning and certified industry leader, Nationwide has grown to be the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport services in Australia. Over the last 32+ years, Nationwide has consolidated a fragmented industry to create a truly national provider with high levels of service, governance and professionalism.
Nationwide’s credibility and professionalism is reflected by the calibre of our customers which include Australian Automobile Clubs, leading insurers, statutory corporations, roads authorities, Police and regulatory bodies, councils, leading corporates and the general public.
As an innovator and leader in the industry, Nationwide has built its reputation around a platform of service excellence and compliance, based on systems and processes in areas of quality, safety and advanced technology.
Much of Nationwide’s success can be attributed to its investment in people and a consistent strategy, vision and values. “Our people have driven the Company’s achievements and growth, making Nationwide a great place to work”.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone seeking to work within a fast-paced, dynamic and growing organisation.
Reporting to the GM – Commercial & Operations, the Business Coordinator will be responsible for providing high level support to leaders and employees, and coordination of activities and events across NWG, driving outcomes and building collaborative and effective working relationships.
- Provide high level administrative support to executives, leaders and employees
- Analyse and prepare presentations and reports
- Participate in, coordinate and lead projects and activities
- Coordinate meetings/events including booking venues and taking/distributing minutes
- Manage travel and calendars for executive and leadership teams
- Support company systems and maintain databases
- Build effective working relationships
- Engage with external service providers, authorities and other members of the public
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills and experience
- Proven success in business / operations support with emphasis on improvement and performance
- Proven ability to coordinate reporting and operational plans
- Extensive stakeholder management experience
- Proven performance in dynamic environments and in delivering positive business outcomes
- Superior attention to detail
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Ability to maintain high level confidentiality
- Project & change management
- Energy, drive and passion
- Excellent time management and organisation skills
- Self-starter with the ability to take initiative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and meet strict deadlines
- Strong experience in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work well under pressure
How to apply
To APPLY,please submit your resume and cover letter.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.