ICT SUPPORT OFFICER / SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - INTERNAL ICT
An internal, dynamic, fast paced ICT position with a variety of duties and great development opportunities
- Dynamic role with ongoing support and growth opportunities
- Larger enterprise organisation with many employee benefits
- Blackburn location – relocating to new office in Noble Park!
About Nationwide Group
Nationwide Group comprises of Eastern Van Services Pty Ltd, Nationwide Roadside Services Pty Ltd and Nationwide Towing & Transport Pty Ltd. Collectively the group operating out of four major states, delivers safe automotive & specialist transport solutions. Recently the Royal Auto Club of Victoria (RACV) acquired a majority shareholding.
As an award-winning and certified industry leader, Nationwide has grown to be the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport services in Australia. Over the last 32+ years, Nationwide has consolidated a fragmented industry to create a truly national provider with high levels of service, governance and professionalism.
Nationwide’s credibility and professionalism is reflected by the calibre of our customers which include Australian Automobile Clubs, leading insurers, statutory corporations, roads authorities, Police and regulatory bodies, councils, leading corporates and the general public.
As an innovator and leader in the industry, Nationwide has built its reputation around a platform of service excellence and compliance, based on systems and processes in areas of quality, safety and advanced technology.
Much of Nationwide’s success can be attributed to its investment in people and a consistent strategy, vision and values. “Our people have driven the Company’s achievements and growth, making Nationwide a great place to work”.
About the ICT Department
Nationwide Group is rapidly expanding! We invest significantly in our ICT team and infrastructure, ensuring we continue to innovate and push the boundaries of technology making Nationwide Group the industry leader in roadside services, transport and logistics.
The role & responsibilities
Working in a team environment for an internal ICT position, your main responsibilities are to:
- Be the first (and friendly) point of contact for phone calls and ticket requests
- Self-sufficiently analyse, monitor, manage, resolve, and/or escalate incidents/problems
- Have great attention to detail, and routinely follow and develop process and procedure
- Have the passion to learn more!
Skills & experience
The successful candidate will be able to show advanced understanding with the following technologies:
- User & Application support
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems XP - 10
- Microsoft Server Operating System 2008 – 2016
- Microsoft office suite 2010 - 2016
- Exchange Server 2010 - 2016
- Active Directory
- VMware vSphere 4 - 6
- Strong networking skillsets in LAN / WAN / MPLS / WLAN
- Various High availability / clustering technologies (e.g. – MSCS, CCR, HSR)
- VoIP –PBX and HA SBC technologies
- Mobile Technologies (Including IOS) and Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Technical and user documentation
- Office 365
You will have a good understanding of ITIL and Incident, Request and Change Management processes and tools coupled with solid communication skills. You are also team oriented, self-sufficient, flexible with hours and have the ability to take ownership, plan, prioritise and manage multiple tasks through to completion.
Demonstrated 3+ years' experience with advanced troubleshooting skills across various Microsoft and related technologies.
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership & insurance discounts
- On-call allowance
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
How to apply
To APPLY please submit your resume and cover letter.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check.
Nationwide Group is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.