OPERATIONS COORDINATOR - EVS
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and energetic individual to join our Operations team located in Melbourne South Eastern Suburbs.
- Varied working hours – Afternoon focused
- Automotive Services Industry
- Fast-paced and KPI driven environment
- Dynamic role with ongoing support and growth opportunities
- Blackburn Location – relocating to new office in Noble Park!
About Nationwide Group – Eastern Van Services
Eastern Van Services and Nationwide Roadside Services established in 1999 provide approximately 400,000 emergency roadside assistance services annually on behalf of the auto clubs in 3 states.
The Nationwide Group consists of a workforce of over 530 representatives and a fleet of over 400 vehicles operating nationally.
About the role
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and energetic individual to become a vital part of our Operations team
Additionally, we offer a friendly team environment, induction and training and opportunities for career progression.
We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise a team of up to 100 Roadside Assistance Patrols
- Assemble and maintain 24/7 working rosters
- Provide afterhours support
- Investigate and resolve conflict and complaints
- Address all inbound call enquiries
- Develop strong and effective relationships
- Facilitate strong performance management processes
- Schedule and prepare Patrol meetings
- Maintain compliance with Safety and Quality Standards
- Administration / operational support to senior management
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Assist with ad hoc projects, reports and duties
Skills & experience
- Proven experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail
- Prior rostering and resourcing experience
- Strong management and interpersonal skills
- Results driven with ambition to succeed
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Availability to be flexible with working hours
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- An energetic and driven approach to work
- illingness to learn and desire to grow your current skill set
Previous experience in a fast paced environment managing people and/or working on projects will be highly regarded.
How to apply
To APPLY please submit your resume and cover letter.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Click here to APPLY.