LEARNING EXPERIENCE DESIGNER
As a Learning Experience Designer, you will be responsible for writing, developing and delivering engaging, immersive learning solutions for a range of exciting corporate and front line projects. We're looking for someone who is enthusiastic and self-motivated, and can provide creative solutions to learning problems.
- Be the face of training by building game changing content
- Blackburn – Relocating to Noble Park
- Career progression opportunities
About Nationwide Group
Nationwide Group comprises of Eastern Van Services Pty Ltd, Nationwide Roadside Services Pty Ltd and Nationwide Towing & Transport Pty Ltd. Collectively the group operating out of four major states, delivers safe automotive & specialist transport solutions. Recently the Royal Auto Club of Victoria (RACV) acquired a majority shareholding.
As an award-winning and certified industry leader, Nationwide has grown to be the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist towing and transport services in Australia. Over the last 32+ years, Nationwide has consolidated a fragmented industry to create a truly national provider with high levels of service, governance and professionalism.
Nationwide’s credibility and professionalism is reflected by the calibre of our customers which include Australian Automobile Clubs, leading insurers, statutory corporations, roads authorities, Police and regulatory bodies, councils, leading corporates and the general public.
As an innovator and leader in the industry, Nationwide has built its reputation around a platform of service excellence and compliance, based on systems and processes in areas of quality, safety and advanced technology.
Much of Nationwide’s success can be attributed to its investment in people and a consistent strategy, vision and values. “Our people have driven the Company’s achievements and growth, making Nationwide a great place to work”.
About the role
As a Nationwide Tow Truck Operator, you will be responsible for the safe loading, transportation and unloading of all types of vehicle, plant and equipment across Gold Coast and South Brisbane.
We are now on the look out for dedicated and determined people with outstanding customer service skills, a positive attitude and an excellent work ethic to become a Tow Truck Operator with Nationwide Towing & Transport.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hands-on individual with a passion for learning & development. The Learning Experience Designer will play a pivotal role in translating NWG's business needs into actionable Digital Learning Solutions that leverage best practice in instructional and digital design.
This position will be responsible for redesigning and developing NWG's learning solutions including learning design standards, design and implementation methodology and templates and tools for both internal and external use. This includes working with stakeholders on audience requirements and content priorities, as well as embedding the evaluation of NWG learning approaches and methods. NWG has a view to make learning more visual and hands-on; embedding things like space repetition, learning in content and social learning. We need you to help us!
- Develop eLearning and blended learning solutions
- Research and write engaging, adaptive learning to drive behaviour change
- Take what we have and make it better
- Execute creative ideas in a variety of formats: from concept to execution
- Ensure all content is fresh, on-brand, consistent in style, quality and voice
- Work with business units to take their ideas and bring them to life
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- Contemporary understanding of adult learning principles
- Experience using Articulate Storyline 360 or other digital design software’s
- Ability to tailor your writing to different learner audiences
- Ability to research and understand subject matter from all disciplines and topics
- Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment
- Have a keen eye for detail
- A creative thinker and motivated self-starter, who can plan and deliver multiple tasks on-time
- Demonstrated experience in design and development of eLearning, document design and communication materials is essential
- Experience working with Learning Management Systems
How to apply
To APPLY please submit your resume and cover letter.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.