DISPATCH & LOGISTICS COORDINATOR
Engage your mind and take initiative to develop effective transport solutions for our valued customers!
- Australia's leading towing and transport company
- Friendly team environment | Wellness program!
- Blackburn location – relocating to new office in Noble Park!
- Development opportunities
- Training provided
- Afternoon shifts available
This is not your average Dispatch job! It is a challenging and varied role where every day is different. This is a fast paced busy environment where the dispatch team is fully committed to delivering required outcomes on time, every time.
We offer a friendly team environment with opportunities for extensive training and career progression, a wellness program as well as a reward and recognition program to ensure your hard work does not go unnoticed. We encourage, support and nurture initiative.
The successful candidate must be available Monday to Friday from 12:00pm to 8:00pm or 3:00pm to 11:00pm. The candidate must also be available for some weekend work.
- Provide the highest level of customer service and communication
- Coordinate the flow of timely information to and from our customers
- Answer customer calls, service queries, provide updates and ETAs
- Plan and dispatch trucks in accordance with customer timeframes and workloads
- Develop relationships with our drivers and key customers
- Communicate effectively with drivers to resolve transport issues as they arise
- Liaise with fleet allocators to ensure all delivery requirements are adhered to
- Use initiative to find customer focused solutions
- Actively engage in a culture of business improvement
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Culture Club
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
You will have proven experience in Transport & Logistics or similar environment. You have a passion for exceeding customer expectations with your "can do" attitude. You enjoy working with people and are an enthusiastic, results-oriented team player.
Furthermore, you will possess:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail and a keen eye for error
- Excellent time management skills and ability to prioritise tasks
- The capacity to meet strict deadlines
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Team player with a positive energy
- Professional and motivated work ethic
- Intermediate computer skills
Successful candidates will be required to complete 3 weeks of full time training.
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Stephen from the HR Department on (03) 9875 6070 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.