We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and energetic individual to join our Service Delivery Team.
- Australia's leading towing and transport company
- Dynamic Automotive Services
- Blackburn location - relocating to new office in Noble Park!
About Nationwide Group
Nationwide Group comprises of Eastern Van Services Pty, Nationwide Roadside Assistance Pty and Nationwide Towing & Transport Pty Ltd. Collectively the group operating out of four major states, delivers safe automotive & specialist transport solutions. Recently the Royal Auto Club of Victoria (RACV) acquired a majority shareholding.
As an innovator and leader in the industry, Nationwide has built its reputation around a platform of service excellence and compliance, based on systems and processes in areas of quality, safety and advanced technology.
Much of Nationwide’s success can be attributed to its investment in people and a consistent strategy, vision and values. “Our people have driven the Company’s achievements and growth, making Nationwide a great place to work”.
We are currently looking for a passionate and energetic Operations Coordinator to join our fast-paced team located in Blackburn.
Reporting to the Service Delivery Manager, you will be responsible for providing leadership and direction to a team of Tow Truck Operators with the aim of delivering complete customer satisfaction. This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and be an integral part of our Victorian Service Delivery Team.
Your responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Supervise and manage all administrative requirements of a team of Tow Truck Operators
- Nurture and develop strong and effective relationships with drivers and internal departments
- Assist the Service Delivery Team with complaint investigations
- Monitor and manage driver performance
- Participate in recruitment and selection
- Promote and enforce safe work practices
- Provide superior customer service
- Develop and maintain customer relationships
- Schedule and prepare driver meetings
- Monitor and ensure compliance with Fatigue Management Policy in line with Chain of Responsibility
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
- Culture Club
Skills & experience
- Proven experience in a supervisory/management role
- Ability to nurture, build relationships, manage and motivate a diverse workforce
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Confident and professional manner
- Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise tasks
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Effective decision making
- Adaptability within a highly dynamic environment
- Strong willingness to learn with a professional and motivated approach to work
Transport Industry experience is an advantage but not essential.
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Georgie from the HR Department on (03) 9875 6070 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.