IMPOUND OFFICER - PART TIMEImpound officer
We are currently seeking an Impound Officer to work Monday to Friday from 4pm to 8pm at our Collingwood Vehicle Impound.
- Australia’s leading towing & transport company
- Employee benefits program
- Permanent part time position
- Collingwood location
Due to strong business growth, we are currently seeking an Impound Officer with superior customer service skills and a positive attitude to complement our existing team at Collingwood Vehicle Impound.
Reporting to the Impound Manager, you will be responsible for but not limited to:
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
- Previous experience within a similar role (transport and/or automotive industry experience will be highly regarded)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to problem solve and deal with difficult customers
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel an advantage)
- Ability to work within a team environment as well as autonomously
- High attention to detail
- Have a strong passion for safety
Skills & experience
The successful candidate must be available Monday to Friday from 4:00pm to 8:00pm.
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Stephen from the HR department on (03) 9875 6070 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.