OWNER DRIVER – TOW TRUCK OPERATOR
Safely load, transport and unload all types of vehicles, plant and equipment across Northern Perth and surrounding areas. Real earning potential!
- Australia’s leading towing & transport company
- Excellent earning potential | Try before you buy
- Training provided | Finance options available
- Varied & exciting work – no two days are the same!
About the Owner Driver Program
Nationwide’s successful Owner Driver Program has been in operation for over 15 years and our fleet is made up of over 120 Owner Drivers. The services provided essentially involve the safe loading, transportation and unloading of vehicles, plant and equipment across Northern Perth and surrounding areas.
We are on the lookout for dedicated and determined people with outstanding customer service skills, a positive attitude and an excellent work ethic to become an Owner Driver - Tow Truck Operator. If you enjoy exciting, rewarding and varied work where no two days are the same, then look no further!
The best part? Prior to purchasing your own truck, we will give you the opportunity to make sure that this is really for you by getting you to initially come on board operating one of our trucks – try before you buy!
- FREE 13 day training provided (valued at $2,000)
- Truck finance options available
- Ongoing support
- Weekly payments
- Work provided to you
- Option to grow your business with more trucks and additional drivers
- Minimum MR licence required
- Previous truck driving experience
- Good geographical knowledge of Perth and surrounding suburbs
- Excellent customer service experience
- Great communication
- Safety focused
- Problem solving skills
- Flexible availability
- Hunger & passion to succeed
Skills & experience
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Stephen from the HR department on (08) 6377 7970 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.