JUNIOR ACCOUNT/SALES REPRESENTATIVE
A varied, entry-level role providing high level exposure to marketing, sales & operations with a national company!
- Australia’s leading towing & transport company
- Entry level role
- Blackburn location – Work close to home!
This is a fantastic opportunity for a motivated individual with a keen interest in Sales to join a national company and gain a wide variety of marketing, sales & operational exposure in the business.
Additionally, we offer a friendly team environment, induction and training and opportunities for career progression. We encourage, support and nurture initiative.
Working closely with the National Sales Manager, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Approach, attract and influence prospective customers, progressing leads to proposals/contract preparation
- Work with the National Sales Manager on identifying and realising strategic business and revenue opportunities
- Assist with providing advice to the relevant Managers on strategies for growth in sales
- Monitor monthly sales and provide reports on sales variances
- Maintain relationships with current customers and build relationships with prospective clients
- Identify future opportunities and threats
- Prepare & conduct presentations & negotiations with prospective customers
- Process and complete Tender documentation
- Ensuring sales compliance with all relevant legislation and ethical standards
- Interstate Travel to NSW, QLD & WA
- Administrative duties including quotes and booking jobs
- Project management duties and special events
Please note that interstate travel will be required for the role.
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- Marketing or equivalent degree/qualification
- Previous experience in a high level, high volume customer service and/or account management (preferable but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Quick and keen learner
- Ability to multitask & problem solve
- Time management skills
- Self-motivated with a can-do attitude
- Enthusiasm and a positive energy
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Eliza from the HR Department on (03) 9875 6070 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.