We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and energetic Driver Trainer to join our Service Delivery team based in Wangara. Reporting to Service Delivery Manager, you will be required to train, upskill, mentor and guide a team of Tow Truck Operators. With a strong safety focus you will provide one on one training and support, deliver & contribute to the improvement and development of our training model.
Additionally, we offer a friendly team environment, induction and training and opportunities for career progression. We encourage, support and nurture initiative.
- Facilitate training packages to new Tow Truck Operators
- Retrain and upskill existing Tow Truck Operators
- Promote and enforce safe work practices
- Investigate and resolve complaints and incidents
- Performance management including retraining and upskilling drivers
- Prepare vehicle damage reports
- Enforce and monitor procedure compliance
- Nurture and develop a strong and effective relationship with other departments
- Perform Audits on trucks and Tow Truck Operators
- Assist with ICT and fleet duties
- Liaise with customers where necessary
- Manage licensing and inductions for trucks and Tow Truck Operators
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Heavy vehicle drivers licence
- Experience facilitating one-on-one or group training programs
- A current Cert IV in Training and Assessment
- Safety driven
- Interest in continuous adult learning and development
- Strong knowledge of Safe Work Procedures
- Flexible and able to work autonomously
- Self-motivated to achieve training outcomes
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Stephen from the HR Department on (08) 6377 7970 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.