ICT SUPPORT OFFICER / SYSTEMS ADMINISTRATOR - INTERNAL ICT
An internal, fast paced ICT position with a variety of duties and a friendly team environment. Opportunity for development. Blackburn location.
About Nationwide Group
The Nationwide Group comprises Nationwide Towing & Transport, Eastern Van Services and Nationwide Roadside Services and was established in 1987. In October 2017, the Royal Auto Club of Victoria acquired 51% of Nationwide.
As an award-winning and certified industry leader, Nationwide has grown to be the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist transport and towing services in Australia. Over the last 30 years, Nationwide has consolidated a fragmented industry to create a truly national provider with high levels of service, governance and professionalism.
Our credibility and professionalism is reflected by the calibre of our customers which include Australian Automobile Clubs, insurers, statutory corporations, roads authorities, Police and regulatory bodies, councils, leading corporates and the general public.
As an innovator and leader in the industry, Nationwide has built its reputation around a platform of service excellence and compliance, based on systems and processes in areas of quality, safety and advanced technology.
Much of Nationwide’s success can be attributed to its investment in people and a consistent strategy, vision and values. Our people have driven the Company’s achievements and growth, making Nationwide “a great place to work”.
About the ICT Department
Nationwide Group is rapidly expanding and in just the last 3 years the ICT team has tripled in size!
With the company always regarding ICT as an integral part of the business, it has invested significant amount of capital in developing and implementing industry leading and specialised ICT systems, solutions, and infrastructure.
The role & responsibilities
Working in a team environment for an internal ICT position, your main responsibilities are:
- Analyse, monitor, manage and resolve incidents and requests.
- Take ownership! Self-sufficiently monitor, manage, resolve, and/or escalate incidents/problems
- Great attention to detail, and routinely follow and develop process and procedure
- Be the first (and friendly) point of contact for phone calls and ticket requests
- Passion and thirst to learn more!
Additionally, we offer a friendly team environment, induction and training opportunities for career progression. We pride ourselves on internal growth within the company, and subsequently always encourage, support and nurture our staff.
Skills & experience
The successful candidate will be able to show advanced understanding with the following technologies:
- User & Application support
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems XP - 10
- Microsoft Server Operating System 2008 – 2016
- Microsoft office suite 2010 - 2016
- Exchange Server 2010 - 2016
- Active Directory
- VMware vSphere 4 - 6
- Strong networking skillsets in LAN / WAN / MPLS / WLAN
- Various High availability / clustering technologies (eg – MSCS, CCR, HSR)
- VoIP –PBX and HA SBC Technologies.
- Mobile Technologies (Including IOS) and Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Technical and user documentation
You will have a good understanding of ITIL and Incident, Request and Change Management processes and tools coupled with solid communication skills. You are also team oriented, self-sufficient, flexible with hours and have the ability to take ownership, plan, prioritise and manage multiple tasks through to completion.
Demonstrated 4 + years' experience with advanced troubleshooting skills across various Microsoft and related technologies.
Other hidden gems
- Competitive salary
- Gaining experience over time with the latest enterprise technologies
- Corporate health and wellbeing program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Tayla from the HR Department on (03) 9875 6070 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.