INFRASTRUCTURE / SENIOR SYSTEMS ENGINEER – AFTERNOON / NIGHT SHIFT
Highly experienced, technical individual working with the latest enterprise technologies. Take ownership of this critical role! Located in Blackburn.
About Nationwide Group
Nationwide Group (a division of RACV) comprises Nationwide Towing & Transport, Eastern Van Services and Nationwide Roadside Services and was established in 1987.
As an award-winning and certified industry leader, Nationwide has grown to be the largest provider of emergency roadside assistance and specialist transport and towing services in Australia.
As an innovator and leader in the industry, Nationwide has built its reputation around a platform of service excellence and compliance, based on systems and processes in areas of quality, safety and advanced technology.
Much of Nationwide’s success can be attributed to its investment in people and consistent strategy, vision and values. Our people have driven the Company’s achievements and growth, making Nationwide “the place to work”.
About the ICT Department
The ICT Department functions as the cardiovascular support network for Nationwide Group. We invest significantly in our ICT team and infrastructure, ensuring we continue to innovate and push the boundaries of technology making Nationwide Group the industry leader in roadside services, transport and logistics.
The role & responsibilities
Working as a Senior Systems Engineer, your main responsibilities are:
- Being the highest level in the support team meaning you are willing to take ownership of all systems and infrastructure including advising on any improvements
- Maintain our 99.999% uptime KPI
- Analyse, monitor, manage and resolve escalated incidents
- Implement projects and major changes to the ICT systems
- Be the senior escalation point
Who are you?
- You are a natural born techie and love the chase of solving those tricky, yet satisfying problems
- You are a highly motivated self-starter, analytical, always curious and work well in a cross-functional team environment
- You have a passion in exploring and understanding new frameworks and ways of working, always looking for the next big thing and trying your hand at different technologies
- You have excellent problem solving, critical thinking and communication skills
- Demonstrated 5+ years’ experience with advanced troubleshooting skills across Microsoft and related technologies within a similar position
Other hidden gems
- Formal training program
- Gaining experience over time with the latest enterprise technologies
- Corporate health and wellbeing program
- On-call allowance
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Tayla from the HR Department on (03) 9875 6070 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.