We are currently seeking an Operations Administrator with superior customer service skills to join our team in Seven Hills.
- Australia’s leading towing & transport company
- Challenging and varied opportunity
- Seven Hills location
We are currently looking for an experienced Operations Administrator to join our fast-paced, dynamic team located in Sydney. On offer is an active and rewarding role with a wide array of duties. This role will offer the opportunity to demonstrate initiative and really take ownership of your work.
Additionally, we offer a friendly team environment, induction and training and opportunities for career progression.
- Issue uniforms and maintain stock control
- Support the Service Delivery team with driver queries
- Prepare, organise and submit paperwork
- Coordinate office bookings
- Book truck services & inspections
- Assist with complaint resolution
- Perform reception duties
- Support the Service Delivery team with licencing requirements
- Develop work instructions and project plans
- Assist HR with recruitment and administration
- Liaise and support the Payroll and Accounts departments
- Accurate data entry
- Quality support
- Contact customers
- Adhoc duties as required
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
We are looking for a sharp, confident and energetic individual who has what it takes to provide the highest level of administration assistance. To really make your mark and take ownership of this role, you will possess the following skills & attributes:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- High attention to detail and a keen eye for error
- Outstanding communication skills – both verbal and written
- Time management skills
- Excellent computer skills
- A ‘people person’ with the ability to build and maintain relationships with all levels
- Quick and keen learner
- Committed team player
- Enthusiasm and a positive energy
- Ability to work autonomously
Experience in the transport industry will be highly regarded but is not essential.
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Tayla from the HR Department on (03) 9875 6070 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.