We are currently seeking a sharp, confident and energetic individual looking to expand their Operations career with our dynamic team located in Wangara.
- Varied & exciting role
- Friendly team environment
- Wangara location – work close to home!
About Nationwide Roadside Services
Nationwide Roadside Services is a progressive company that provides roadside assistance services to Auto Clubs. Our focus is on providing the highest level of service to our customers and their members and we understand that our ability to do so depends on our people.
We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and energetic individual to progress their career and become a vital part of our Operations team. In this role, you will assist the Operations team with the general day to day running of the business.
Additionally, we offer a friendly team environment, induction and training and opportunities for career progression.
- Address all inbound call enquiries
- Assist with the preparation and alteration of rosters
- Schedule and prepare Patrol meetings
- Produce reports and assist in Accounts and Payroll processing
- Maintain filing and archiving
- Maintain the standard of all documents to ensure compliance with Quality Standards.
- General office duties/projects as well as administration / operational support to senior management
- Ensure all databases are current to meet business needs
- Assist with ad hoc projects and duties
- Assist with complaint investigations
- Nurture and develop strong and effective relationships
- Provide exceptional customer service
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- Proven experience in a similar role (experience in a fast-paced administration role will be highly regarded)
- High attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- The ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- An energetic and driven approach to work
- Willingness to learn and desire to grow your current skill set
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Tayla from the HR Department on (03) 9875 6070 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Roadside Services is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.