CUSTOMER SERVICE CONSULTANT
Engage your brain and think on your feet to develop effective transport solutions for our valued customers!
- Australia’s leading towing and transport company
- Career progression | Full Time and Part Time work available
- Blackburn location – work close to home!
About Nationwide Towing & Transport
Working for Nationwide Towing & Transport means being part of an industry leader and award-winning, privately owned business that has grown in size to be the largest towing and transport operator in Australia.
Our scale takes many by surprise with a workforce of over 500 representatives and a fleet of over 250 vehicles operating nationally.
Each year, we provide over 400,000 towing and transport solutions across Australia for all types of vehicles, a wide range of plant and equipment, unique items and other specialty services such as salvage, clearways, storage and auctions.
Due to continual business growth, we are currently seeking vibrant and enthusiastic Customer Service Professionals to join our dynamic and close knit Customer Service team located at our head office in Blackburn.
This is not your average Call Centre job! It is a busy, challenging and varied role where every call and every day is different. We pride ourselves on being fully committed to delivering exceptional customer service to each and every customer.If you are looking for a role where you get to develop effective transport solutions for our valued customers, then this is the role for you!
- Provide a high level of customer service
- Answer calls and service queries
- Be the first point of contact for all customer bookings, quotes and enquiries
- Use initiative to find customer focused solutions
- Develop relationships with co-workers and key customers
- Actively engage in a culture of business improvement
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Employee benefits program - includes roadside assistance membership, insurance discounts
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
You will have proven customer service skills, honed with your experience in either a Call Centre, Reception, Retail, Hospitality and/or the Transport & Logistics environment. When it comes down to it, you have a passion for exceeding customer expectations with your "can do" attitude.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Intermediate computer skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Adaptable and flexible approach to work
- Professional and motivated work ethic
- High level problem solving skills and the ability to "think on your feet"
We are a 24/7 business. Successful candidates must be available for shifts between the hours of 6.30am – 10.00pm Monday to Friday and 7.00am – 10.00pm weekends.
Additionally, successful candidates will be required to complete 3 weeks of full time training.
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Georgie from the HR department on (03) 9875 6007 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Click here to APPLY.