ROADSIDE SERVICE PATROL - RACV
Are you a Mechanic/Auto Elec looking to move on from the workshop? Get out on the road and show off your diagnostic skills - assist RACV Members!
- Great earning potential and rewards
- Be the ‘Hero’ and make people’s day
- Independent role with great support
About Eastern Van Services
Eastern Van Services is a progressive company that is well established in providing roadside services to RACV members in the Melbourne Metro areas. Our focus is on providing the highest level of service to our customers and their members and we understand that our ability to do so depends on our people.
This is a fantastic and exciting opportunity to take the next step in your career and to move out of the workshop environment and find some freedom. We are looking for your positive attitude and excellent diagnostic abilities to provide Roadside Service to RACV Members in Melbourne Metro and surrounding areas.
Roadside Service may involve anything from lock outs and flat tyres to fault diagnosis and conducting minor mechanical repairs. You will be provided with training and ongoing support from our dedicated and experienced team.
Skills & experience
- A Motor Mechanic or Automotive Electrician trade qualification
- Strong customer focus and a ‘willing to help’ attitude
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with a wide variety of vehicles
- Work autonomously and manage yourself
- Excellent diagnostic skills
- Knowledge of operating in a safe accredited working environment
- Ability to work weekends
To be successful for the role, you either already have or will be able to obtain an ABN and ACN.
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Stephen from the HR department on (03) 9875 6070 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check.
Eastern Van Services is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Click here to APPLY.