We have an exciting opportunity for a passionate and energetic individual to join our Operations team in Perth
- Performance based KPI driven environment
- Dynamic Automotive Services
- Friendly Culture and Team with ongoing support and growth opportunities
About Nationwide Roadside Service
Nationwide Roadside Service is a progressive company that provides roadside assistance to Auto Clubs. Our focus is on providing the highest level of service to our customers and their members and we understand that our ability to do so depends on our people.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Operations Professional to progress their career and be an integral part of a dynamic Operations Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supervise a team of Roadside Service Patrols
- Manage performance outcomes and ensure agreed KPIs are met and exceeded
- Assistance to compile, communicate, forecast and manage 24/7 working rosters
- Investigate and resolve conflict and complaints
- Participate in recruitment and selection
- Schedule and prepare Patrol meetings
- Maintain compliance with Safety and Quality Standards
- Perform patrol skills audits and service van audits
- Administration and operational support to management including ad hoc duties, projects and reports
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- Proven 5 years’ experience in an operational or similar role
- Automotive or mechanical knowledge is desirable
- Exceptional communication skills – both written and verbal
- Superior time management skills
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently
- Adaptability within a highly dynamic environment
- High attention to detail and proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to nurture, build relationships, manage and motivate a diverse workforce
- Understanding of a WH&S, Quality Accredited and KPI driven environment
- Results driven with ambition to succeed
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Tayla from the HR Department on (03) 9875 6070 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.