20 TONNE FLOAT / LOW LOADER / TOW TRUCK OPERATOR – HR, HC OR MC
Safely load, transport and unload all types of vehicles, plant & equipment.
- Training provided
- No two days are the same
- Work for the industry leader
About the role
As a Nationwide Tow Truck Operator, you will be responsible for the safe loading, transportation and unloading of all types of vehicle, plant and equipment across Northern Perth and the surrounding areas.
We are now on the look out for dedicated and determined people with outstanding customer service skills, a positive attitude and an excellent work ethic to become a Tow Truck Operator with us.
- 13 day training provided – learn how to load and unload safely
- Ongoing support & training
- Modern fleet
- Set roster
- Uniform provided
- Job security
- No two days are the same – plenty of variety
- A variety of trucks, loads and challenges
- Work autonomously
Other hidden gems
- Wellness program
- Friendly team environment
- Induction & training
- Opportunities for career progression
- We encourage, support and nurture initiative
Skills & experience
- MC, HC or HR licence required
- Minimum 12 months truck driving experience
- Good geographical knowledge of Northern Perth and surrounding suburbs
- Excellent customer service experience
- Safety focused
- Problem solving skills
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Stephen from the HR Department on (08) 6377 7970 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.