An internal, fast paced ICT position with a variety of duties and a friendly team environment. Opportunity for development. Blackburn location.
The company, the brand, the image
We are the leaders in our industry, being a national company we have a very large footprint throughout Australia. We pride ourselves on how diverse our company is, and the innovation we bring to our industry.
Being an established business for over the last 30 years, this company is rapidly expanding… in just the last 3 years the ICT team has now tripled in size!
With the company always seeing ICT as an integral of the business, it has invested significant amount of capital in developing and implementing industry leading and specialised ICT systems, solutions, and infrastructure.
The role, the responsibilities and what you will own
Working in a team environment for an internal ICT position, your main responsibilities are:
- Analyse, monitor, manage and resolve incidents and requests.
- Self-sufficiently monitor, manage, resolve, and/or escalate incidents/problems
- Great attention to detail, and routinely follow and develop process and procedure
- Be the first (and friendly) point of contact for phone calls and ticket requests
- Passion and thirst to learn more!
Additionally, we offer a friendly team environment, induction and training opportunities for career progression. We pride ourselves on internal growth within the company, and subsequently always encourage, support and nurture our staff.
Skills & experience, bringing it all to the table
The successful candidate will be able to show basic understanding with the following technologies:
- User & Application support
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems XP - 10
- Microsoft Server Operating System 2008 – 2016
- Microsoft office suite 2010 - 2016
- Exchange Server 2010 - 2016
- Active Directory
- VMware vSphere 4 - 6
- Strong networking skillsets in LAN / WAN / MPLS / WLAN
- Various High availability / clustering technologies (eg – MSCS, CCR, HSR)
- VoIP –PBX and HA SBC Technologies.
- Mobile Technologies (Including IOS) and Mobile Device Management (MDM)
- Technical and user documentation
You will have a good understanding of ITIL and Incident, Request and Change Management processes and tools coupled with solid communication skills. You are also team oriented, self-sufficient, flexible with hours and have the ability to take ownership, plan, prioritise and manage multiple tasks through to completion.
Demonstrated 4 + years' experience with advanced troubleshooting skills across various Microsoft and related technologies.
Other hidden gems
- Competitive salary
- Gaining experience over time with the latest enterprise technologies
- Corporate health and wellbeing program
- Employee benefits program
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Tayla from the HR Department on (03) 9875 6071 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
We are a smoke free workplace.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.