ROADSIDE SERVICE TECHNICIAN
Are you looking to move on from the workshop? Get out on the road, show off your diagnostic skills and assist motorists?
- Be your own boss
- Run your own business with no equipment set up costs
- Vehicle, fuel car, mobile phone, uniforms and training all provided
- High earning potential
- Be the ‘Hero’ and make people’s day
About Nationwide Roadside Service
Nationwide Roadside Service is a progressive company that provides roadside assistance to the RAC. Our focus is on providing the highest level of service to our customers and their members and we understand that our ability to do so depends on our people.
We are looking for your positive attitude and excellent problem solving abilities to provide roadside service to RAC members in the Perth Metro and Rockingham/Mandurah areas.
Roadside service may involve anything from installing batteries to fault diagnosis and conducting minor mechanical repairs. You will be provided with training and ongoing support from our dedicated and experienced team.
Skills & experience
- A Motor Mechanic or Automotive Electrician trade qualification
- Motor Vehicle Repairer’s Certificate (MRC)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Experience working with a wide variety of vehicles
- Work autonomously and manage yourself
- Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of operating in a safety accredited working environment
- Ability to work on a rotating roster
To be successful for the role, you either already have or will be able to obtain an ABN and ACN.
How to apply
Click APPLY and send your resume and cover letter or contact Stephen from the HR Department on (03) 9875 6007 for a confidential discussion.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo a police check and pre-employment medical.
Nationwide Towing & Transport is a smoke free workplace.
No recruitment agencies please.
Please note only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Click here to APPLY.